NEW HOLLAND TH RANGE – AS GOOD AS GOLD
For over 20 years New Holland telehandlers have continued to deliver an unrivalled mix of performance, dependability and affordability. The new TH series machines benefit from a striking new yellow and grey livery, reflecting their importance to the hay and forage sector and association with those product lines. A wider six model range, consisting of TH6.32, TH6.36, TH7.32, TH7.37, TH7.42 and TH9.35 models from six to nine meters, is packaged within fourteen model versions, divided into S, Classic, Plus and Elite variants, to cater for the different performance needs of our customers.
SEE MORE FOR BETTER PRODUCTIVITY
New Holland has taken its established expertise in tractor cab design and applied it to the 360° Vision Cab. Offering class-leading space and comfort, the cab affords excellent all-round visibility with an unparalleled view of the front of the carriage / forks when fully lowered. In work, this extra visibility boosts productivity in duties to include loader work and speeds up attachment changeovers.
MORE GLASS, BRILLIANT VISIBILITY
Extensive research by New Holland has lead to the development of the 360° Vision Cab. A key aim was to help reduce ‘blind spots’ over the front of the boom, particularly when fully raised and fully lowered. By combining a wide and deep front screen with slim ‘A’ pillars, the visibility from the operators seat is greatly enhanced.
ENGINEERED FOR LOW NOISE
The best way to reduce noise is to eliminate its sources. By combining a number of design developments, TH in-cab noise levels are just 71dB(A). A key to the low noise levels is the ECOBlue™ HI-eSCR equipped engines, these clean running power units also offering exceptionally low bystander noise levels.
NEW LED LIGHTS
• Powerful LED lighting package can now be specified as an option
• Each LED light outputs 2500 lumen
• A total of 10 LED lights give all round visibility for enhanced safety and productivity
• Up to 5 front facing, 3 rear facing and 2 side facing LED lights can be fitted
EIGHT VENTS FOR COMFORT
• Powerful air-conditioning system ensures day long comfort
• Eight adjustable louvers direct warm or cool air to where its needed
• The cab also features opening rear and door windows for fresh air entry
CAB AND CONTROLS
• TH Elite models feature an electronic joystick mounted on the seat armrest
• Gear selection, neutral, forward/reverse shuttle, transmission de-clutch, boom and 3rd service functions can be operated from the joystick
• A steering column mounted shuttle lever is also optional on Elite models
• Steering wheel adjusts for both tilt and reach
• The heated air suspended seat is standard
• Non-Elite TH models feature a console mounted electronic joystick
• Transmission de-clutch & gear selection in addition to boom and 3rd service functions, can be operated from the joystick
• A forward /reverse shuttle lever is mounted on the steering column
• Steering column features tilt adjustment on S and Classic; Plus also features height adjustment
• A pneumatic suspended seat is optional on S and Classic but is default spec on Plus models. For all models the air suspended seat can be upgraded with a heating function